Postmodern classic?

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Starting to blog

I really appreciate the bloggers out there who are contributing to the dialogue of our world. Since this is my first post, I'll list those who I watch the most to start with.

belmontclub.blogspot.com
diplomadic.blogspot.com
www.instapundit.com
www.blog.marmot.cc
www.simonworld.mu.nu
www.powerlineblog.com
www.rogerlsimon.com
www.michaeltotten.com

There are many more, and I have some friends who have blogs too, but these are the main people I watch. I do watch some of the mainstream media sources, which I'll list here.

www.washingtonpost.com
www.nationalreview.com
news.google.com
www.techcentralstation.com
www.theonion.com

Today I ran across a new blog, newsisyphus.blogspot.com, an ally of the Diplomad and a longtime contributor to LGF (littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog). His premier post really articulated some of the most interesting developments in synthesizing local and global political developments- applying lessons learned from the US's 1996 Welfare Reform to our current Foreign Aid policy. It's worth a read.

In the future, there will be more- but this'll be enough for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home