Postmodern classic?

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Rainfall


Quite nice; outside it is raining, good for a change. Even if it does turn everything into a slush of mud, just means I won't be out there in it. I've got my books! Thinking of Asia and when I'll return there, possibly next month. Trying to get my travel arranged.

It'll probably rain into tomorrow, but it could stop and dry a little. The ground here certainly won't absorb it, not enough plants or sediment. Maybe it'll help with the pollution- outside our area there's this big factory, everytime you pass it you see the long, black snake of smoke trailing across the sky. I'm not a big fan of the weather here, especially when it gets so hot. At least in the tropics there's shade and water. But you've got to make do.

1 Comments:

  • thanks for the call on New Years! You find me any nice rugs over there yet?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home