Postmodern classic?

Monday, September 12, 2005

Changes


Lot of stuff going on now, just got back from a great trip to Alaska for two weeks but must find a job. Kind of sad when you can fit your life into one sentence. Besides that, all is well- here I am.

What next? Oh yeah, the job thing. I might have a great opportunity, doing something I've talked about before but thought I wouldn't get to due to other commitments. I'm not going to jinx it just yet, but I'm excited. I'm going to read up a lot on it and other trends- it could be abroad somewhere and not so safe.

Anyhow, this whole Katrina thing reminds of how horrible and powerful nature can be. And how we love the sport of politics, but how I've pretty much lost the ability to trust the newspaper. Either side, left or right. It's all perception and spin, with an ideological twist. I just need some time away! Something to do anyhow, somewhere away from here.

So we'll see what happens- if that doesn't work out, maybe I'll check out Uncle Sam again. It's a crazy world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home