Postmodern classic?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Movies

Well, when one has free time on his hands, even the gym gets boring. So a bunch of movies tend to circulate around. Just saw 'March of the Penguins', a documentary on Emperor Penguins in the Antarctic. Amazing, you don't even mind the fact it's been dumbed down for kids a little. The footage is just beautiful. And I was raised on nature documentaries, so even better.

The normal stuff fares a bit worse. Narnia wasn't bad, but nothing I'd bother to see again. Then there's the fun stuff, like 'Doom' or 'Aliens vs. Predator', passes the time, fun... My mom sent me the complete set of A&E's version of Horatio Hornblower, that's really good. My brother sent me Deadwood and Rome- HBO makes some good stuff. The guys here seem crazy about 'Lost' and '24' series seem to be easier to watch.

Ah, best get up and back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home