Postmodern classic?

Monday, February 20, 2006

On the road

Made a few changes to my travels: I will be taking a brief trip to Indonesia today. Part for pleasure and merriment; part for the purpose of job-seeking. I hope to come back here for a more permanent stay. I end up thinking that every time I come down here to SE Asia (as you can imagine from the pictures below)- whether it's Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia or Indonesia. It'd be nice to be somewhere I could use my linguistic skills and not be confined to a desk, so I'm going to follow up a lead or two. I want to look more towards the future, and that's what I can do when I'm not working. When I'm there, you can imagine one must be quite focused.

In the meantime, some ideas are forming for where I want to be in the next half year or so. I've gotten myself in some odd situations, and I plan to keep that habit for the future. But one must go home at some point. Developing...

3 Comments:

  • You just can't stay away from disaster areas for more than 2 days in a row, can you? :)

    By Blogger Effi, at 1:33 PM  

  • Funny that he can't stay out of tempestuous countries that start with "I" either...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:04 AM  

  • What are you guys talking about? I can think of many places that I'd like to visit that aren't disaster areas. And don't start with "I" as well...

    But as for work, why not?

    By Blogger sunguh5307, at 8:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home