Postmodern classic?

Sunday, October 23, 2005

City scenes



And a big welcome to 'my liberal relatives', haha... glad you could stop by. I do tend to criticize that perspective here often, but I'd like to think I'm open to both sides provided there is a good argument supporting it. And my present location, Baghdad, is at the center of one of these controversies that captures the interest of those concerned enough to care.

Things are interesting here, if I haven't said so before. The best way I could explain it would be to repeat what I said to another friend: the situation is both worse and better than you think it would be, but at the same time. I could get into the nitty-gritty of counterinsurgency operations as I did earlier in this blog, but the truth is there is not much else going on. There's way more than enough money being thrown around, the problem is there is not enough will to use it properly. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home