Postmodern classic?

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

No news is... no news

If anyone doubts what is going on internationally is a serious threat, they should really spend some time in reflection, enjoying our lovely air transportation system (at least anal probes are still optional at this point). Spending a lot of time in airports these days.... an interesting side note, as it is. Ah well. My hope is that vigor for the blog will resume if I stay in the state more than a week at a time. That means not soon then, unfortunately.

I'm sorry to disappoint my loyal readers by not writing more recently. I started a few movie reviews, finished a few books worth noting, and of course recent developments on the War and the Surge which were of interest. All of these I have not posted. Partly 'cause I'm busy, but also it's just not time.

Best to all with the New Year-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home